The WorldBridge Way
Our Talent Acquisition Process
Competition for qualified manufacturing talent is fierce. WorldBridge Partners of Milwaukee uses a proven, structured talent acquisition process to help manufacturers identify, attract and hire uniquely qualified people for key manufacturing positions.
Step 1 - Needs Analysis Profile
Fundamentally, we view ourselves as a consultant to our clients. The WorldBridge talent acquisition process begins with a full understanding of each client’s business, culture, objectives and needs. With this foundation, consideration can be given to the strategic and tactical roles to be played by a candidate.
We conduct an in-depth needs analysis to fully understand your hiring objectives, including:
- Exactly what you wish to accomplish in making the hiring decision
- Goals for the position in the first 6, 12, 24 months
- Your definition of Superior Performance
- Learn about the culture of your organization
- Gain insight into your 3-year growth plans
- Identify compelling reasons why candidates should want to work for your company
- Identify what candidates will do, learn and become when they join your company
- Provide feedback to ensure we understand specifications, timelines, culture and objectives
Step 2 - Search Planning
In fulfilling each search, Hiring Managers are aided by a team that conducts search planning, candidate sourcing and first level interviews. Importantly, only Senior Practitioners conduct shortlisted candidate interviewing and they alone make decisions regarding candidate selection, based on your input.
- Develop a listing of companies from industries likely to employ on-target candidates
- Place advertising including email, LinkedIn, and Job Boards if appropriate
- Conduct a database search for potential candidates and network sources
- Delve into social networks to search for passive candidates
Step 3 - Recruiting
WorldBridge Partners designs a specific, hard target recruiting program tailored to your unique requirements. The objective is to identify, talk with and attract the best and brightest talent the industry has to offer.
Engage in conversation with 150 to 200 potential candidates and network sources:
- Identify 20 to 30 highly qualified and interested candidates
- Shortlist 10 to 15 on-target candidates
Conduct in-depth interviews with shortlisted candidates:
- Assess knowledge, skills, abilities, goals, achievements, problem-solving process
- Evaluate leadership competencies, work ethic and character
- Identify key developmental needs
- Determine culture fit
- Verify degrees for the top 3 to 5 most qualified candidates
Step 4 - Search Candidate Presentation
We develop a written summary for each shortlisted candidate including relevant experience, reasons for interest, leadership traits, scope of past positions and personality traits. Our team will work with yours to set and confirm interview dates and times.
Step 5 - Interviews/Selection
As part of our talent acquisition process, we’ll assist you in scheduling and coordinating the interview, selection and offer process with your management team, including:
- Scheduling client phone and on-site interviews
- Conducting business reference checks for finalists
- Assisting with creation and presentation of a verbal and written offer
- Gaining selected candidates acceptance of your offer
- Assisting the selected candidate with the resignation process
Step 6 - Satisfaction Checks
History has proven that the first 90 days of employment will determine whether a new employee chooses to stay beyond one year. Effective onboarding is the key to long-term retention. We place “satisfaction” calls to new employees and hiring authorities during the first 90 days of employment to ensure “perception matches reality” for both parties.
Get started today!
We would welcome the opportunity to gain insight on your company, where you want to take it and then help accelerate the journey. Contact us today to get started.